Saturday, January 4

New Truck.

Since my truck got ripped apart by the grillmaster himself on the last mission, I had to find a new set of wheels. And since Jimmy-the-Boss would pay for it, I was looking for some special, of course. 

I am now the very satisfied owner of a brand new GMC Bulldog Step Van.

That's how it looks. On the outside. Well, sorta.


I did the paint job myself. And the interiors. Compared to my last truck , this is Leofwyre's huge, badass brother on six wheels. Looks like shit, but of course, that's the idea.

Three really really comfy front seats, bullet proof glass, full armor plate and weapon mount come along with the standard model.That's what Jimmy's paying for. All the alterations I payed for myself. There's a smuggling compartment: Pointy would fit in there - me? not so much. I also built in a morphing license plate, spoof chips, completely sound proof walls along with LED squares to make it look like there are windows. From the inside. I can program them to look like day or night or even sound like it's raining outside. Trafficnoises or complete silence or a dog barking in the distance... everything's possible. And there's still enough room enough for, say, Tool Kit's bike, along with hooks, chains and clamps to hold it in place.The bike, I mean.


I haven't decided on the kind of weaponry yet. 

And I can't wait to see the look on Leo's and Aaron's face...